It’s really hard not to sing the Mail song from Blue’s Clues every day at work.
So Saturday, we find out who River is. Cue Tumblr exploding, yes? Yes.
And, as River has taught us well —
So I propose that everyone do their best to be courteous — but that doesn’t mean you have to keep from posting your flailings, cursing, reactions, etc.
If everyone just takes the extra half second and tags all their gifs, graphics, and capslocked text posts with #a good man goes to war, those in the fandom who can’t see it right away can turn on Tumblr Savior, and just this once, everybody wins.
❤ fave male:
❤ fave female:
✖ least favorite:
✔ who resembles me:
❤ most attractive:
❤ three more characters that i like:
17- A description of the family I want to have when I’m older | I…don’t really know. I don’t want kids, I know that much. I’m not opposed to the idea of marriage, but I don’t know that I really want it all that much either. My last real relationship ended three years ago, and I’ve never really dated someone with the intention of spending the rest of my life with them or anything.
I want to stay close with my brother and my mom, though. I never want them to not be a significant part of my life.
24- What words make me feel the best about myself | majestic, aggressive, delicious.
32- The sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me | “Every time it rains I think of you.”
7- Biggest turn offs | poor grammar, bad taste in music, inability to handle silence or being alone.
8- What I want to be when I get older | a zombie hunter.
11- My idea of a perfect date | March 25th.
hahahaha no but…I’d like my partner and I took cook dinner together and then sit down and watch tv. It would be perfect if ice cream was involved too.
14- A description of the person I dislike the most | One individual who dated one of my close friends came to mind almost immediately. She was horrendously mean to this guy, who happens to be the nicest and most genuine dude I’ve ever met. She’s cruel and abusive and most of the time I want to punch her in her stupid face.
20- How my last kiss when down | We were drunk, it was sloppy and gropey and awkward.
- I don’t like water. It tastes gross to me…unless it’s bottled water, kept in my minifridge and allowed to freeze just enough so that it’s icy and slushy.
- “Can I get a harlo burger, hold the onions, no mustard or ketchup, extra pickles, bun lightly toasted.”
- “I’d like the buffalo wrap, but instead of buffalo sauce, can I get ceasar dressing?” “…so, the ceasar wrap?” “No, I want the crispy chicken that comes in the buffalo wrap, not the grilled chicken that comes with the ceasar wrap.”
- I only like eggs if they’re made by myself or my mother, or over easy on a cheeseburger at ihop.
A pile of books? Lordy, you know what I like.
Answer, anonymously or not
- Would you fuck me?
- Drunk or sober?
- Lights on or off?
- To what song?
- Fast or slow?
- Relationship or fling?
- Hickeys or no hickeys?
- Minutes or hours?
I think you’re beautiful, greyface.
ps. thanks. :)
- Mouths, I guess? Specifically, smiles. I like smiles that light up a person’s entire face.
- I’m incredibly happy that I currently have time to read, and that my closest friends are giving Doctor Who a chance.
- My mom and brother are the most important people to me. Aside from them though, I’d have to go with Mark, John, and (as cheesy as it is), Carly.
- I don’t really like to make huge overarching life plans or anything like that, so my agenda pretty much consists only of things like reading books, watching television, and spending time with my friends. I also need to call my grandmother tomorrow.
- This question is really awkwardly worded and I have no idea how to answer it.
- Time to myself. That’s all I ever want, really.
- Right now, I’m really digging Doctor Who, Fringe, Parks and Recreation, Dollhouse, Firefly, and Raising Hope.
You’re all now finding out how incredibly dull I am.
I like fantasy, adventure, dystopian futures, and mysteries.
I don’t really care so much about romantic plotlines.
If you would give me suggestions, that would be lovely.
Rosa, quoted in Ophira Edut’s article “Seven Ways To Love Your Body” (2010)
I remember reading somewhere that American women’s magazines didn’t really feature diet articles until women got the vote, as a way to distract and “keep them in line”.
Not so much that I can’t sleep as that I’m choosing not to sleep.
But if you prevented the murder, there would be no reason for you to go back in the first place and try and prevent the murder. Temporal Negation theory explicitly states that you cannot alter any action that leads to the original time travel event occurring because then you negate the whole thing. The only possible resolution is the creation of an alternate universe, which would keep the original timeline intact.
The first one or the series? What are your thoughts? IT’S GREAT ISN’T IT :D
I just finished the first one. Like, five minutes ago. And then I peed. The need to urinate was a separate issue.
It was amazing, holy crap. The characters were real and defined and the ‘verse was ridiculously well constructed. I could also probably go on for hours about the war narrative. My only problem with it is that the plot twists are horribly predictable if you know where to look for the smoking gun…but, in turn, I really appreciate that there aren’t any glaringly obvious “hey you said this and it sounded really ominous but nothing came of it are you fucking with me or something” things. My baby Tolkien has a tendency to do that and I’m like hey bro, you put that gun on the mantle like, years ago. Why isn’t anyone shooting?
A+, Suzanne Collins. A. Freaking. Plus.
I just finished The Hunger Games
I LOVE YOU
I LOVE YOU
I love the honeymoon period when you first start shipping a couple and everything is butterflies and rainbows and every stolen glance means 1000x more and every cutesy little moment makes your heart go pitter-patter.